As a Software Consultant, you are the important link between the customer and the software developers. Together with your team, consisting of Consultancy, Helpdesk and Sales, you make sure users can work with our software solutions optimally and to their full satisfaction. You are responsible for the correct implementation of the software package with our customers.
Want to stay up to date with the latest SDF developments and features? Sign up for our newsletter.
Will you join our team of software consultants?
You will talk to the customer and identify the requirements regarding automation and how our software can help. Together with your colleague from Sales, you examine which modules the customer needs to meet the requirements. Then, in consultation with the customer, you set up the software and explain how to use it optimally. You help customers on site, but if necessary, you give explanations remotely.
Who are we looking for?
As a Software Consultant, you are excellent at identifying customer needs and requirements. You look for a suitable solution and translate this into a clear explanation for the customer.
This requires you to have the right analytical and communication skills. You are stress-resistant, maintain overview and work in a structured way during busy periods. You also have a great sense of responsibility to complete your projects properly.
In addition, you possess:
- Higher vocational (HBO) intellectual and professional level;
- Command of the English language;
- An independent attitude;
- A service-oriented attitude, with an eye for commerce;
- Affinity with ICT and horticulture is a plus;
- Knowledge of Power BI and system administration are a plus;
- Driving licence B, to be able to visit customers.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary based on your experience, knowledge and skills;
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A varied and responsible position in a dynamic and growing company;
- Space to develop both yourself in your role, but also in the organisation;
- A company car;
- Ability to work from home.
Will you build with us?
Are you excited by the above activities and do you see yourself as our new software consultant? Then we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please contact our HRM department (0174-286161).