As a Helpdesk Employee, you are part of the Helpdesk team. With your team, you ensure that our customers can work optimally with our software solutions.
Want to stay up to date with the latest SDF developments and features? Sign up for our newsletter.
Will you join us at the helpdesk?
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for all incoming customer queries, by phone or e-mail, regarding the use of the SDF software applications. You record the requests and try to solve the incidents, questions and requests immediately. If you cannot solve them, you quickly liaise with your colleagues to still provide the customer with an appropriate solution. The Helpdesk department is an important link in supporting our customers.
Who are we looking for?
As a Helpdesk Employee, you recognise different situations and know exactly how to anticipate them. You are not afraid of challenges and always look for a suitable solution for both the customer and the organisation. In addition, you have good communication skills and keep everyone well informed of your actions. Finally, you are willing to take part in the breakdown service.
In addition, you possess
- Intermediate/higher vocational (MBO/HBO) intellectual and professional level;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good communication skills;
- A service-oriented attitude, with an eye for commerce;
- Affinity with ICT and horticulture is a plus;
- A good command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary based on your experience, knowledge and skills;
- Good secondary employment conditions, in which we apply the guidelines of the Metaal & Techniek collective labour agreement
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues;
- A varied and responsible position in a dynamic and growing company;
- Space to develop both yourself in your role, but also in the organisation.
Will you build with us?
Are you excited by the above activities and do you see yourself as our new helpdesk employee? Then we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please contact our HRM department (0174-286161).